December 24, 2011

All I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS- MY FAVORITE THINGS 2011


Calypso Vanille Candle -because I no longer get the employee discount... :(




 LIFE






VIntage  Volupte Compact- one for the charge cards, the other for my fake cigarettes.
  





Babycakes Pie Pop Maker- because I should have a choice between pie and waffles for breakfast





Stubbs & Wootten Skull Slippers





A plastered replica of La Negresse





Calligaris Wien Chair- Orange please, thanks.




Chelsea by House of Harlow- to counter the proverbial throwing of shade




La Mer Crystal Ballerina Watch- need
Unearthen Sphere




To keep me in line





All flavors of cupcakes from the Cake Opera Co.





Illamasqua nail varnish in MILF








Theyskens Theory Skinny Belt



Instant Classic- for the collection





A real macaron from Laduree- this might actually be attainable now





Zara Bellowed Sleeve Sweater- Cosby meets La Baker





J-Crew Janes to wear with my sweater





Stella Mccartney Botanical Perfume- next best thing to her sold out collection.





Hope in a bottle


Thanks in advance!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment